Friday, September 3, 2010
Everyday we go out and water the plants. The plants are starting to die because it is the beginning of the winter season. We are going to prune them back so they can grow back in the summer. Our next step is to transfer the strawberry plants from the hydroponic house to the herb garden. - Ethan.
Posted by Nicki at 7:32 PM
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
To sell herbs in different ways
Steps:For Selling living herbs
- Get pots and fill it 3/4 of the way with potting mix.
- pop a few seeds in and fill to top
- water just about ever day until 15-20 cm
- sell in fielding farmer market or other places
Steps:For lavender smells
- Cut lavender enough for about 10cm of stork.
- hang upside down for 1-2 mouths.
- then cut them at the bottom of the lavender and tie in a bag.
- Sell them.
Posted by Nicki at 4:54 PM